Made Sick + PIXIE: creator-controlled participation and accessible workflows — feedback welcome

Greetings, Atmosphere Community—I’m the founder of Loptr Lab. We’re developing Made Sick and PIXIE around a practical question: how can people organize creative work and participate in online communities with less friction, while keeping control of their identity, stories and permissions?

Made Sick is an early creator-directory and storytelling prototype. Its Story Finder lets people explore a public Bluesky author feed and export selected posts as a research ledger with source references. Selecting or exporting a story is separate from permission to publish it.

PIXIE Device Stewardship explores explainable workflows for organizing work, preserving provenance and returning to a task. Our “Getting to Know the Atmosphere” guide offers Learn, Create, Publish, Connect and Build paths, with original creator credit and clear boundaries between independent services. The guide is now merged through PR #19.

Repositories:

These are early prototypes. Desktop checks for the guide passed; iPad Safari, VoiceOver and authenticated acceptance testing remain open. We aren’t claiming a production AppView or completed cross-service integration.

We’d appreciate feedback on:

  1. Accessibility: Where do the language, navigation or consent steps create unnecessary effort, especially on iPad or with assistive technology?
  2. Interoperability: Which existing lexicons or conventions should we reuse for creator participation, publication references and provenance?
  3. Community fit: Who is working on similar problems, and where could contributing to existing work be more useful than creating another component?

We want to learn from the community and credit the work we build on. Specific corrections and pointers are welcome.

Hello! Thank you for sharing what you’ve built.

We don’t have strong guidelines on the forum yet, but we’d prefer individual people using accounts, not brand / product accounts.

Please login with your individual account and introduce yourself, and going forward post with that account.

3 Likes

Then you should post that as a GUIDELINE. because that is NOT what I CHOOSE to do or I would have done that in the first place.
Seriously, it’s like telling a man, “No.” Why do people like you lack the ability to just be prejudice vs telling someone how they should behave as if it’s what THEY want to do?

You can remove me yourself. I’m not going to change when the rules say I can use this identity if I want.

I’m one of the moderators here. You’re right, there aren’t strict guidelines yet, which is why I thought it would be good to bring it up now before it becomes a pattern. There’s one other “app account” that is going to get the same message.

Discourse has tools to re-assign posts, so happy to add these to an individual account. I’ll also DM you if you’re more comfortable discussing in private. Cheers!

1 Like