Atproto wiki supremacy achieved!

We moved to Lichen Wiki and set up multilingual.

Previous thread:

Thanks to @baldemo.to for contributing and sharing the @atproto.wiki domain and handle.

English, PT-BR, JA, and I made a new German one. Using new Lichen Wiki feature to link them to each other, so you get drop-downs in the corner linking between each other.

The @atproto.wiki is the owner of all of them, with @bmann.ca and @baldemo.to as additional admins on each account, plus some more below.

Hey @edouard.paris I know your wiki isn’t very big, but I went ahead and linked it as a French version! You can go into settings and “link back” if you want (but you don’t have to!)

Used the markdown import on initial setup:

Right now, have to add others as Admins or Contributors to be able to edit. Leave a comment if you want edit rights on any of them.

Still need to figure out how to get the rest of the English in, it’s just like 20 pages so might do it manually.

Thanks @juprodh.me for building lichen wiki and support great features!

Plan would be still to self host this for a nice clean https://atproto.wiki (nothing at that domain right now, need to do forwarding to what we have now).

3 Likes

May I have edit access on the English atproto wiki?

Yes of course.

And @juprodh.me we’re definitely going to need some sort of request function for this / I had forgotten:

Only the wiki owner can add, approve, or remove members. Others can request access.

So @baldemo.to that’s only you and me right now.

So for anyone else asking know that this is a manual, North America West Coast operation for now :wink:

1 Like